Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Flowers are AComin'










































Here are some pictures I took yesterday of the Easter flowers coming up! Ooooooh I just love it. We, here at the farm, are feeling the effects of Spring Fever! Randy wants to stay home from work and do projects, Nan and Chum are full of energy lately running around like crazy and finding EVERY mudhole on the farm. I want to just roll in the new grass (maybe when it's drier outside) - all over we are feeling the effects. Also, these flowers are also very symbolic for me, because Randy and I are expecting our first child in May - May flowers eh? I love thinking about how these little green shoots poked out of the soil and are about to really bloom! Looking forward to introducing our baby to the wonderful world and all its flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Tear! Beautiful stuff happening on the Lueker family farm. I can't wait to come work on the family, roll in the grass, play with the dogs in the mudholes and introduce myself to Baby G! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete