Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DAY LILLIES!

















Last year a former massage instructor of mine gave me a whole tarp full of day lily bulbs. I had meant to plant them and meant to plant them and it never got done last year. So before our very eyes the day lillies rooted through the tarp and started growing again! They are so awesome and hardy. Making it work where they were! Randy and I planted them by the red barn directly by the house and hope they spread like wildfire! As you can tell from my exclamations that I am most excited about these little things happening. Baby steps. What a blessing this kid is, really helping us to move it along and get our stuff together. Thanks Baby G! Wait til you see these flowers!! Deb Hall says they are brilliant. Thanks Deb!

No comments:

Post a Comment